Herzan’s largest and highest performing workstation acoustic enclosure ever developed. The AEK-2011 was developed with end users and instrument manufacturers to make an enclosure multifaceted in its application and perfectly suited for any large-profile instrument requiring maximum acoustic isolation. With over 58 cubic feet of interior space, the AEK-2011 is an expansive enclosure designed to house larger SPM setups that include IO microscopes, lasers, cameras and other related equipment.
Additionally, the accessibility features of the AEK-2011 allow it to be more broadly applicable to acoustic testing applications and any large equipment sensitive to acoustic noise.
- Maximum Isolation: Multiple variable density layers of sound-damping material ensure substantial isolation of high and low frequency acoustic noise.
- Sound Structure: Dense welded steel frame provides increased stiffness and reduces ground-borne vibration transference.
- Full Accessibility: Ease of access (removable side panels and roof) and maneuverability (caster wheels) allows time-critical research to become seamless.
- Limitless Personalization: Upgrades for performance, environmental, usability, and accessibility features available.
- Active or Passive Vibration Isolation
- Custom Cable Clamp
- Additional Cable Ports
- NanoDamp Frame
- Shelves and Mounting Systems
- Custom Sizes and Colors
- EMI Shielding
- Internal Dimensions:
- Imperial (W x D x H): 54.2 x 37 x 40 inches
- Metric (W x D x H): 1,376.7 x 939.8 x 1,016 mm
- External Dimensions:
- Imperial (W x D x H): 61.5 x 40 x 71 inches
- Metric (W x D x H): 1,562.1 x 1,1016 x 1,803.4 mm
When determining the enclosure suitable for your instrument or application, verify that the dimensions of the instrument/application does not exceed the internal dimensions of the enclosure. There are many standard enclosures sizes (with custom enclosure sizes available), allowing any instrument or application to receive research-grade acoustic isolation.
- 33 dB of sound loss @ 100 Hz
- 27 dB of sound loss @ 250 Hz
- 32 dB of sound loss @ 500 Hz
- 34 dB of sound loss @ 1000 Hz
- 35 dB of sound loss @ 2,500 Hz