Workstations Designed for Any Lab Environment
Laboratory workstations are important solutions for research applications that require unwavering reliability, ease-of-use, and top vibration isolation performance. With over two decades providing environmental solutions to the precision research community, Herzan is at the forefront of presenting articulated solutions to the most particular customers, delivering options that cover a variety of cost/performance value propositions, making the choice for researchers simple.
The NanoDamp (NDW) Series incorporates three forms of vibration isolation technology to address the wide range of isolation and budgetary needs for researchers. These isolation technologies include:
- Standard NanoDamp Frame
- Passive Vibration Isolation with NanoDamp Frame
- Active Vibration Isolation with NanoDamp Frame
- Premium & Proprietary Performance: the NDW Series includes proprietary vibration dampening materials that line the interior frame of the workstation for maximum damping.
- Designed for You: every NanoDamp Workstation incorporates a thoughtful approach towards design, capitalizing on quality, aesthetics, and vibration dampening performance.
- Vibration-Free Working Surface: the top plate of the workstation comprises of multi-layered honeycomb material with damped aluminum to span the length of the workstation.
- Limitless Personalization: with all Herzan manufactured products, the NDW Series can be personalized to solve individual research requirements that do not come standard with the various NDW Series workstations.
- Arm Rests
- Side and Base Shelving
- Custom Top Plates / Breadboards
- Custom Sizes and Form Factors
- Custom Colors and Branding
- Silk Screen Logo for OEM Applications
- Cleanroom Compatibility (up to Class 10)
- And More!
The NanoDamp Series comes in a variety of sizes utilizing three unique forms of vibration isolation technology. Model numbers not ending in a letter (P or A) are standard NanoDamp workstations that do not include active or passive forms of vibration isolation technology. Model numbers that end in the letter “P” include passive vibration isolation technology (pneumatic air); and model numbers that end in the letter “A” include active vibration isolation technology (AVI Series).
No matter how complex the system requirements may be, Herzan has the capabilities to develop products that can meet any research need. Comprehensive engineered designs are provided for customers to review, clearly representing the proof of concept to ensure custom products meet the goals of the project. Each individual requirement is considered and thoughtfully integrated into every custom made solution to deliver the exact product reflective of the researcher’s need.