Desktop Acoustic Enclosure
High performance acoustic isolation that rests on any desktop. The Silencer acoustic enclosure capitalizes on its compact design to deliver industry leading acoustic isolation performance for any research instrument or application. The Silencer was designed to provide instrument manufacturers and end users the utility of receiving broadband acoustic isolation performance in a form factor fitting the needs of modern laboratories where available space is limited and expensive.
The Silencer combines the same high quality features known throughout all Herzan enclosures, with an amazing cost-effective value for acoustic isolation.
- Maximum Isolation: Engineered to utilize multiple layers of variable density sound-damping material to ensure substantial acoustic isolation at high and low frequencies.
- Compact Form Factor: Designed to provide researchers with an effective acoustic isolation solution in even the most space-restricted lab environments.
- Full Accessibility: Ease of access (reversible door) and maneuverability (light weight + door handles) allows research to become seamless and adaptable to change.
- Limitless Personalization: Upgrades for performance, environmental, usability, and accessibility features available.
In addition to the Silencer’s standard features, additional upgrade features can be added, making the Silencer versatile in addressing specific research needs for any user. Popular upgrade features include:
- Integrated Vibration Isolation (Active or Passive)
- Acoustic Performance Boost
- EMI Shielding
- Gas Purge
- Temperature Stability
- Custom Sizes and Colors
- Custom Cable Port Variations
- And More!
- Internal Dimensions:
- Imperial (W x D x H): 17.1 x 19.8 x 33.2 inches
- Metric (W x D x H): 434 x 503 x 843 mm
- External Dimensions:
- Imperial (W x D x H): 20.1 x 24.1 x 36.3 inches
- Metric (W x D x H): 510 x 612 x 922 mm
When determining the enclosure suitable for your instrument or application, verify the dimensions of the instrument/application do not exceed the internal dimensions of the enclosure. There are many standard enclosures sizes (with custom enclosure sizes available), allowing any instrument or application to receive research-grade acoustic isolation.
- 31.6 dB of sound loss @ 100 Hz
- 35.2 dB of sound loss @ 500 Hz
- 34 dB of sound loss @ 1,000 Hz
- 38.7 dB of sound loss @ 2,500 Hz
- 33 dB of sound loss @ 5,000 Hz
The multi-layered, variable density material lining the inside of the Silencer allows for the highest performing acoustic isolation performance across a broad frequency spectrum.
Interested In A Demo?
The best method to determine whether you are about to make a viable purchase is to evaluate the quality, performance, and features of a given product. Herzan is committed to the satisfaction of every customer and provides each customer with the opportunity to conduct a trial demo evaluation period for a wide range of its products.
Contact us today to discuss our substantive demo policy that allows you to test drive the isolation product of interest. In the event you are prepared to evaluate a Herzan isolation product, please submit a Demo Evaluation Form to this email address or Fax a completed form to (949) 340-9751 and a representative will contact you shortly.
Availability of demo units subject to current inventory.