The Onyx Series vibration isolation table is designed to isolate sensitive equipment from vibrations caused by foot traffic, HVAC systems, nearby operating machinery, etc. It consists of a steel tabletop supported by pneumatic isolators, which are easily inflated using an air-pump or other automatic air source. The Onyx Series integrates effortlessly with The Silencer acoustic enclosure to provide a complete environmental solution.
- Premium Isolation Technology: Isolates vibrations using pneumatic isolators, providing substantial vibration isolation performance beginning at 4.5 Hz.
- Contaminate Free Operation: Uses clean and dry air to eliminate contaminates from entering the lab.
- Simple to Use: No special hardware or tools required for operation.
- Low Profile: At 2.3″ tall, the instrument will receive an elegant isolation solution without a great impact on the foot print.
- Research-grade Quality: High quality hardware and finish to deliver a premium quality look.
- Focus on What Matters: Minimal maintenance allows the user to focus on the research and not the isolation system.
- Enclosure Integration: All standard models are designed to fit within Herzan’s acoustic enclosures.
- Workstation Integration
- Acoustic Enclosure Integration
- Automatic Leveling Feature
- Portable Air Regulator
- Multiple Isolators for Increased Load Capacity
- Digital Air Pressure Gauge
Passive air tables such as the Onyx Series provide pneumatic vibration control to research instruments not concerned with sub-hertz vibration noise. The cost effective nature of passive air tables are an ideal solution for research applications wanting an affordable solution that provides significant vibration isolation performance.
Common applications using TS platforms include:
- Optical Microscopy
- Materials Testing
- High Precision Scales
- Wire Bond and Pull Test
When determining the Onyx Series table best suited for your instrument or application, review the top plate dimensions and load capacity of each table (i.e. Onyx-6M Top Plate Dimensions: 16″ x 17″ (W x D); Onyx-6M Load Capacity: 68 Kg / 150 Lbs) and find the model that has a large enough top plate + load capacity to support your instrument.
These are the two primary factors for determining which Onyx Series isolation table is ideal for your instrument or application. If none of the models listed above meet your instrument’s footprint or profile, let us know and we can custom design an Onyx table to meet your individual instrument needs.
When properly inflated, these isolators will reduce the transmission of vibrations to the tabletop, providing a near vibration-free work surface for sensitive equipment.
Interested In A Product Demo?
Herzan has many avenues for customers to evaluate products before submitting a purchase order. The most common avenue is to submit a product evaluation form, where the customer can determine whether the quality, performance, and features of the product meet their application requirements. This opportunity is available for all Onyx Series tables and is risk-free, meaning the customer is not obligated to purchase the product after the conclusion of the evaluation period.
If the product evaluation process is of interest, please submit a product evaluation form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax a completed form to (949) 340-9751 and a representative will contact you shortly. Availability of demo units are subject to current inventory.