Seamless and Secure Instrument Installations. The Instrument Lifting Mechanism provides a safe and easy solution for high-load instruments needing to be lifted in order for access underneath the instrument or to install Herzan’s AVI active vibration isolation platform. The modular, quick assembly design makes the Instrument Lifting Solution a cost effective and widely applicable product for the precision research industry.
The Instrument Lifting Mechanism is available for rent or purchase, depending on the whatever is convenient for the end user or required by the research application.
- Utilizes reinforced steel and high quality component parts for optimal stability and security.
- Easy to set up and use, with a design to be operated by two people with little effort required.
- Weight Capacity: 2,500 Lbs.
- Size (XY) Capacity: 36 x 36 Inches.
- Vertical Lifting Range: 4 – 12 Inches Above Floor.
- Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Trasmission Electron Microscopes
- Acoustic Enclosures
- High Vacuum Systems
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopes
- Other High-Load Instruments