CUSTOM & OEM VIBRATION ISOLATION SYSTEMS
End-users and instrument manufacturers alike often require unique features for their vibration isolation platforms that do not come standard with what Herzan has off the shelf. This does not limit the opportunity to receive support however, as any vibration isolation platform can be custom designed in a way that meets individual research requirements.
As a comprehensive solutions provider, we offer design and engineering services as well as limited run production capabilities, meaning any vibration isolation platform desired can be made possible by Herzan’s engineering team (no compromises necessary!).
Any feature, no matter how large or small, can be customized to suit all research needs.
POPULAR UNIQUE VIBRATION ISOLATION PLATFORM FEATURES
- Cleanroom Compatibility
- False-Floor Support Frames
- Instrument Integration (OEMs)
- Custom Colors and Silk Screen Logo Application
- Safety and Ergonomic Modifications
- Direct Acoustic Enclosure Integration
- Direct Workstation Integration
- Increased Load Capacity and/or Top Plate Sizes
- Drilled and Tapped Top Plate
- Custom Top Plate Materials and Configurations
To begin defining the features of your vibration isolation platform, submit an RFQ or contact your local Herzan representative to share information about your instrument or application. Creating the exact vibration isolation platform to suit your research needs requires some details about your instrument that will guide us in our design process.
Common questions asked include:
- What is the make and model of your instrument?
- What are the weight and dimension characteristics of your instrument?
- Are the specific frequencies within the vibration noise spectrum that are limiting your instrument?
- Is there a desired level of reduction at the specific frequencies limiting your instrument?
- Is there any site survey data or analysis we may review to learn more about the environment around the instrument?
- Do you have any specific lead time requirements?
- What is the budget set aside for this vibration isolation platform?