The TS-C30 active vibration isolation table is the latest innovation from the TS Series, offering substantial active vibration isolation performance for researchers operating compact, nanoscale microscopes.
The TS-C30 is also Herzan’s most affordable active vibration isolation table available, delivering greater value for researchers requiring low-frequency vibration isolation and a slate of features directly benefiting their application.
- Isolates All Vibrations: Low-frequency active vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom.
- Research-Grade Technology: Advanced piezoelectric sensory technology providing uncompromising isolation performance.
- Premium Design: Brushed metal with black anodized top plate
- Dynamic Isolation: Internal feedback loop damps all resonances
- Active > Passive: Lack of low frequency resonance and being 500 times stiffer means much better performance than passive systems.
The vibration isolation performance of every TS table allows research instruments to maximize their resolution by removing ambient vibration noise from affecting their data. Essentially, any instrument sensitive to vibration noise less than 5 Hz can greatly benefit from the unique technology found within a TS Series table.
Common applications using TS platforms include:
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- In-Vitro Fertilization
The transmissibility graph listed below represents the vibration isolation performance provided by all TS Series tables (in all six degrees of freedom).
- Active vibration isolation from 1.2 – 1,000 Hz
- Passive vibration isolation from 1,000 Hz and beyond
- 90% vibration isolation at 3.3 Hz
- 99% vibration isolation at 11.5 Hz and beyond
- Up to 50 dB of vibration reduction beyond 20 Hz