Herzan is looking to expand its represented territories by bringing in talented sales people to support the full Herzan product line. Representing Herzan products is not only a profitable venture, but also gives those the opportunity to engage in the nanotechnology industry and understand the needs of an emerging market. With over 20 years experience providing environmental control solutions to the precision research market, Herzan is looking forward to expanding its sales team and supporting new markets.
- Experience in the nanotechnology, semiconductor, or other precision research fields.
- Previous sales experience with Herzan supported instruments.
- Examples: AFMs, Interferometers, Profilometers, SEMs, etc.
- Previously attended/exhibited tradeshows relevant to Herzan supported industries.
- Microscopy & Microanalysis Meeting, Material Research Society Meeting, Photonics West, and more.
- Motivated and self driven, with a past history of success in sales
- Responsive to customer needs andinquiries
- Consultative sales technique
- Diligent work ethic
- Responsible and reliable
- Technically proficient
- Strong communicator, both with the customer and Herzan’s Sales Director
SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt and responsive follow up with customers
- Strong relationship building with customers
- Exercise diligence in soliciting orders for the sale of products
- Willing to provide post-sales support to the customer
- Continually educating the customer
- Actively engage with the Sales Director for prospect updates and forecasting
- Maintain a catalog or database of past, current, and future sales prospects
AVAILABLE AREAS FOR REPRESENTATION
- Regions of Europe – Herzan Manufactured Products
- Regions of Asia – Herzan Manufactured Products
- Africa – Herzan Manufactured Products