Designed to remove acoustic noise from large AFMs and multiple instrument applications. The NanoVault acoustic enclosure has become the preferred solution for applications requiring multiple instruments, with the most common configuration being atomic force microscopes attached to inverted light microscopes. In addition to the standard high quality hardware and acoustic isolation performance known for all Herzan enclosures, the NanoVault allows useful accessibility options through its removable back panel and easy-to-open front door.
The NanoVault acoustic enclosure has supported multiple research applications worldwide, making it a versatile solution for research applications requiring a broad range of acoustic isolation.
- Maximum Isolation: Multiple variable density layers of sound-damping material ensure substantial isolation of high and low frequency acoustic noise.
- Sound Structure: Dense welded steel frame provides increased stiffness and reduces ground-borne vibration transference.
- Full Accessibility: Ease of access (<5 Lb force opening door, removable back panel) and maneuverability (caster wheels) allows time-critical research to become seamless.
- Limitless Personalization: Upgrades for performance, environmental, usability, and accessibility features available.
In addition to the NanoVault’s standard features, additional upgrade features can be added, making the NanoVault versatile in addressing specific research needs for any user. Popular upgrade features include:
- Integrated Vibration Isolation (Active or Passive)
- Acoustic Performance Boost
- EMI Shielding
- NanoDamp Frame
- Gas Purge
- Temperature Stability
- Custom Sizes and Colors
- And More!
- Internal Dimensions:
- Imperial (W x D x H): 34.5 x 31 x 28.1 inches
- Metric (W x D x H): 876.3 x 787.4 x 713.7 mm
- External Dimensions:
- Imperial (W x D x H): 40 x 36.4 x 60.4 inches
- Metric (W x D x H): 1,016 x 924.6 x 1,534.2 mm
When determining the enclosure suitable for your instrument or application, verify the dimensions of the instrument/application do not exceed the internal dimensions of the enclosure. There are many standard enclosures sizes (with custom enclosure sizes available), allowing any instrument or application to receive research-grade acoustic isolation.
You will also want to make note of the NanoVault’s sloping front door, as the height towards the front near the door will be less than the overall internal height.
- 50 dB of sound loss @ 100 Hz
- 33 dB of sound loss @ 250 Hz
- 28 dB of sound loss @ 500 Hz
- 33 dB of sound loss @ 1,000 Hz
- 43 dB of sound loss @ 2,500 Hz
The multi-layered, variable density material lining the inside of the NanoVault allows for the highest performing acoustic isolation performance across a broad frequency spectrum.