TS Series tables provide industry leading active vibration isolation performance (sub 1 Hz), helping users achieve more from their research by removing disruptive vibration noise from their measurements. The TS Series is also designed to prioritize the user experience (i.e. automatic leveling, LCD display, and more), becoming the perfect solution for users wanting to focus on their research and not on their research equipment.
- Isolates All Vibrations: Sub-hertz active vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom.
- Research-Grade Technology: Advanced piezoelectric sensory technology providing uncompromising isolation performance.
- Focus On the Research: No installation or maintenance required, automatic load adjustment ensures seamless user experience.
- Real Time Results: LCD display of real-time vibration levels, weight distribution, and other programmable features.
- Active > Passive: Lack of low frequency resonance and being 500 times stiffer means much better performance than passive systems.
The vibration isolation performance of every TS table allows research instruments to maximize their resolution by removing ambient vibration noise from affecting their data. Essentially, any instrument sensitive to vibration noise less than 5 Hz can greatly benefit from the unique technology found within a TS Series table.
Common applications using TS platforms include:
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Tribology and Nanoindentation
- High Precision Metrology
- High Resolution Microscopy
- In-Vitro Fertilization
The transmissibility graph listed below represents the vibration isolation performance provided by all TS Series tables (in all six degrees of freedom).
- Active vibration isolation from 0.7 – 1,000 Hz
- Passive vibration isolation from 1,000 Hz and beyond
- 90% vibration isolation at 3.5 Hz
- 99% vibration isolation at 10 Hz
- 99.9 vibration isolation at 20 Hz and beyond
- Up to 55 dB of vibration reduction beyond 20 Hz
When determining the TS Series table best suited for your instrument or application, review the top plate dimensions and load capacity of each table (i.e. TS-150 top plate dimensions: 15.7″ x 17.7″; load capacity: 330 Lbs) and find the model that has a large enough top plate + load capacity to support your instrument.
If none of the models listed above meet your instrument’s footprint or profile, the AVI Series is the correct answer for low-frequency vibration isolation.