Acoustic and Vibration Isolation Specialists
For over 25 years, Herzan has partnered with researchers to achieve more from their instrumentation by removing disruptive acoustic, vibration, and EMI noise from affecting their measurements. Environmental noise can cause distortions to occur in imaging, making understanding the data collected less precise.
We provide carefully articulated vibration, acoustic, and EMI isolation solutions, enabling researchers to perform measurements at the lowest noise-floor possible for their sensitive research instrumentation. Learn more about our proven strategies and solutions by downloading our latest Solutions Guide.
Why Choose Herzan?
Our Legacy of Supporting Scientific Research Instruments
- We design comprehensive environmental solutions catering specifically to the needs of individual microscopy users
- We offer isolation systems that address all forms of environmental noise, including vibration and acoustic noise, as well as magnetic fields
- We partner with end users to customize solutions entirely, ensuring all unique research requirements are being carefully considered
- We support many microscopy manufacturers, either directly or through individual end users, to remove environmental noise from their imaging
- We build solutions for a wide range of microscopes, from compact optical microscopes to large-scale TEMs
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee with full money back if unsatisfied with results (or for any other reason)
- Free and No Hassle Product Evaluation
- Experienced sales and technical support to help answer any of your questions
Advanced Solutions for Difficult Environments
What Our Users Are Saying
“We feel quite positive about the performance of the AVI Series. The anti-vibration system reduces the vibration seen in the images, and at the same time maintains vertical stability of the laser interaction with the emitter tip.”
– Professor at the California Institute of Technology
Trusted By Instrument Makers and Their Users
*All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners