The WaveCatcher recently received a significant upgrade to its software capabilities in Version 3.0 (full list of changes here). New and existing WaveCatcher users interested in Version 3.0 will be eligible to receive promotional pricing for the next three months (Promotion lasts until 9/30/2017).
- Existing WaveCatcher Users: 85% off the price to upgrade the WaveCatcher software
- New WaveCatcher Users: 57% off the price of the total cost of the WaveCatcher software
The promotional window is limited, so contact us today if you want to learn more about the WaveCatcher and the latest developments in Version 3.0!
Intuitive and Intelligent Site Survey Analysis. The WaveCatcher site survey tool has been developed and refined to deliver comprehensive environmental data in a compact, user-friendly package. Created to be accessible and easily understood by any user, the WaveCatcher delivers precisely measured environmental data with a push of a button.
Utilizing configurable software features and robust hardware options, the WaveCatcher is able to acquire complex and comprehensive environmental data (vibration, acoustic, and EMI noise) within seconds. Defining your WaveCatcher package is easy: simply let us know what type of environmental noise needs to be measured, across what frequency range, and we will help deliver the best solution to meet your research needs!
The WaveCatcher is compatible with a variety of vibration, acoustic, and EMI sensors, which can be easily customized to meet the requirements of any application. Provided below are some available hardware options for the WaveCatcher:
- Single or triple axis vibration sensor
- Broadband acoustic microphone
- Triple axis EMI sensor
- Compact, highly portable carrying case
- Analog-to-digital converter
- WaveCatcher signal analysis software with compact computer
The WaveCatcher software has recently been upgraded to Version 3.0, which is the most significant evolution of the platform to date. Incorporating a modern software design capable of expanding its feature set over time, Version 3.0 builds upon the ease of use of previous generations, while delivering a more reliable and responsive user experience.
The WaveCatcher software is intuitively designed to grant users the ability to view and analyze multiple spectrum modes and unit scales with a push of a button. Provided below are some software features available with Version 3.0 of the WaveCatcher software:
- Quick Measurements: Quickly measure acoustic, vibration and EMI noise with the push of a button.
- High Repeatability: Pre-loaded and user-defined protocols ensure measurements can be performed with consistent and reliable measurement parameters.
- Multiple Measurement Modes: The WaveCatcher software comes with multiple measurement modes to support a diverse set of measurement needs (e.g. FFT, periodic, and continuous).
- Dynamic Data Post Processing: Dynamic post-processing for immediate analysis and review of measurement data and sample modes.
- Tool-Tip Integration: Intuitive tool-tip descriptions implemented to provide clarity on the user experience and ease of use on the various features available.
- Custom Graphic UI: Graphical interface customization for complete control over measurement data and viewing modes.
- Multi-Sensor Measurements: Multiple sensor measurements for complex and customized data collection, popular for transmissibility testing.
- And more!
Complete Software Support
WaveCatcher users can now receive an array of support services tailored to maximizing and extending the user experience of the software, while ensuring the hardware provided remains accurately calibrated. The support services listed below can be purchased individually or as a package at a reduced price (i.e. Complete Software Services Package).
Annual Software Support (Online): WaveCatcher users are able to receive comprehensive online support for the WaveCatcher software, ensuring maximum up-time for the data measurement tool. A Herzan representative will provide personalized solutions to any issue experienced with the WaveCatcher software in a timely manner (within 2 business days).
- Automatic Software Upgrades: WaveCatcher users are able to receive regular updates and improvements that will enhance their experience with the software. Updates and improvements will be released routinely and will range from major software refinements to routine bug fixes.
- Annual Sensor Calibration: All standard sensors and A-to-D converters provided with the WaveCatcher are now eligible for routine calibration, which will improve the reliability and accuracy of data collected over time.
Upcoming Upgrade Modules
Version 3.0 will be able to upgrade over time with add-on modules, which will include new robust features that expand the capabilities of the WaveCatcher software. Add-on modules will be more significant than traditional software improvements as they create new features previously unavailable to the software. Add-on modules will be sold separately and made available to all customers who can benefit from the newly developed features.
The add-on modules listed below are not currently included in the WaveCatcher Version 3.0 software, but are schedule to arrive soon.
- Live Data Logging: The WaveCatcher will be able to perform long-term measurements, collecting data in real-time, for users to better understand unique events within their environment.
- Remote Data Access: The WaveCatcher will soon include a database integration system for larger data files and remote access to data as needed.
- Automated Reports: The WaveCatcher will soon be able to automatically generate reports based on data collected, streamlining the site survey reporting process.
- User Defined Sensors: Customers will soon be able to supply their own sensors with the WaveCatcher software and program their settings to be used quickly in repeat measurements.
- Visualization of Isolation Systems for Measurements: The WaveCatcher software will soon be able to dynamically visualize the improvement of a Herzan environmental isolation system with the data measured in the environment. By doing so, a user can quickly determine if the room can be brought within instrument specification.