Intuitive and Intelligent Site Survey Analysis. The WaveCatcher site survey tool has been developed and refined to deliver comprehensive environmental data in a compact, user-friendly package. Created to be accessible and easily understood by any user, the WaveCatcher delivers precisely measured environmental data with a push of a button.
Utilizing configurable software features and robust hardware options, the WaveCatcher is able to acquire complex and comprehensive environmental data (vibration, acoustic, and EMI noise) within seconds. Defining your WaveCatcher package is easy: simply let us know what type of environmental noise needs to be measured, across what frequency range, and we will help deliver the best solution to meet your research needs!
The WaveCatcher is compatible with a variety of vibration, acoustic, and EMI sensors, which can be easily customized to meet the requirements of any application. Provided below are some available hardware options for the WaveCatcher:
- Single or triple axis vibration sensor
- Broadband acoustic microphone
- Triple axis EMI sensor
- Compact, highly portable carrying case
- Analog-to-digital converter
- WaveCatcher signal analysis software with compact computer
The WaveCatcher software is intuitively designed to grant users the ability to view and analyze multiple spectrum modes and unit scales with a push of a button. Provided below are some software features available within the WaveCatcher:
- Pre-loaded and user-defined Quicksets
- Record data as an image or spreadsheet file
- Record detailed test notes and data
- Continuous measurement feature for all-day measurements
- Live zoom capabilities for enhanced analysis of data within a desired frequency bandwidth
- And more!
Please Note: All future software enhancements are available to WaveCatcher customers.