Herzan Partners with Spicer Consulting to Distribute Magnetic Field Cancellation Systems
LAGUNA HILLS, CA – December 19th, 2016 – Herzan is excited to announce a strategic partnership with Spicer Consulting to become a distributor in North America for their SC22 and SC24 magnetic field cancellation systems. Spicer magnetic field cancellation systems offer cost-effective, maintenance-free, magnetic field shielding for high resolution electron microscopes. The SC22 and SC24 join Herzan’s existing environmental solutions for electron microscopes (enclosures for acoustic noise and isolation platforms for vibration noise), providing users a complete array of solutions when facing environmental noise limiting their research.
The SC22 and SC24 can be easily configured to address unique requirements in the field, utilizing an array of sensors and other accessory equipment to ensure the instrument being supported receives an optimized solution based on their environment.
With over twenty-five years’ experience supporting the electron microscopy industry and thousands of Spicer Systems in use worldwide, Herzan looks forward to working with users to achieve more from their instrument by shielding from all forms of environmental noise.
- Affordable and efficient field cancellation
- Full 3-axis (X, Y, Z) system
- > 50 x field reduction at 50/60 Hz
- > 400 x field reduction at DC with DC sensor
- Bandwidth 2.5 Hz to 5 kHz with AC sensor;
- DC to 5 kHz with DC sensor
- Adapts to field changes within 100 μs
- Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Transmission Electron Microscopes
- MRI Machines
- Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Instrumentation Sensitive to Magnetic Fields