In This Issue
Researchers Save Big During Herzan’s Summer Savings Event
Herzan is excited to announce the return of it’s Summer Savers Program! This program allows researchers to save big on Herzan’s most popular products (up to $3,500), available to new and existing customers for a limited time: 9/30/2019. Don’t don’t delay and start saving today!
- Existing Customers: receive a free upgrade to the latest version of the WaveCatcher software, with the purchase of a current Analog to Digital Converter (a $3,500 value!).
- New Customers: save $2,500 off the new purchase of a new WaveCatcher site survey tool (our largest savings yet!).
- Save 20%: researchers can save 20% on the purchase of any TS Table when an order is submitted by 9/30/2019.
- Free NanoDamp Workstation: instead of receiving a 20% discount on the purchase of a TS table, researchers can receive a free NDW workstation to accompany their TS table, delivering optimal low-frequency performance.
Custom Acoustic Enclosures
- Savings On Custom Models: save up to 15% on select pre-built custom acoustic enclosures while supplies last. These enclosures were designed to help researchers achieve maximum acoustic isolation performance, while offering maximum accessibility and quality. Supplies are limited, so act fast!
Connect With Us At ISTFA and MRS 2019 Tradeshows
Building on the success of the Microscopy and Microanalysis show, Herzan is excited to engage with customers at the upcoming ISTFA 2019 Conference in Portland Oregon, and the MRS Fall Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts.
Herzan will be featuring specific solutions relevant to ISTFA and MRS attendees, helping them improve their research by removing disruptive environmental noise. Also, there will be giveaways at the booth to bring back to friends and family!
Stop by and say hello!
Newest Release: the TS-C30
The TS-C30 active vibration isolation table is the latest innovation from the TS Series, offering substantial active vibration isolation performance for researchers operating compact, nanoscale microscopes.
The TS-C30 is also Herzan’s most affordable active vibration isolation table available, delivering greater value for researchers requiring low-frequency vibration isolation and a slate of features directly benefiting their application
- Isolates All Vibrations: Low-frequency active vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom.
- Research-Grade Technology: Advanced piezoelectric sensory technology providing uncompromising isolation performance.
- Premium Design: Brushed metal with black anodized top plate
- Dynamic Isolation: Internal feedback loop damps all resonances
- Active > Passive: Lack of low frequency resonance and being 500 times stiffer means much better performance than passive systems.