Herzan Happenings is our exclusive newsletter outlining the latest products and services available to all Herzan customers.Take a look inside Herzan’s recent innovations for environmental isolation and discover if these new developments can complement your research!
In This Issue
Researchers Save Big During Herzan’s Spring Sale
Herzan is excited to announce the return of it’s Spring Sale Program! This program allows researchers to save big on Herzan’s most popular products (up to 30%), available to new and existing customers for a limited time: 6/30/2019. Don’t don’t delay and start saving today!
- Existing Customers: receive a free upgrade to the latest version of the WaveCatcher software, with the purchase of a current Analog to Digital Converter (a $3,500 value!).
- New Customers: save $2,500 off the new purchase of a new WaveCatcher site survey tool (our largest savings yet!).
- Save 20%: researchers can save 20% on the purchase of any TS Table when an order is submitted by 6/30/2019. No additional requirements to receive discount.
- Save 30%: researchers can save 30% on the purchase of any TS Table when an order is submitted by 6/30/2019 and the conditions of the Technical Partner Program are met.
- All Researchers: save $1,000 on the purchase of the AEK-2002 acoustic enclosure, Herzan’s most popular workstation enclosure for atomic force microscopes! This offer is available for a limited time, so don’t delay if your application can benefit from the savings.
Connect With Us At Tradeshows Throughout the Year
Herzan is excited to announce it will be exhibiting at many prominent tradeshows and exhibits throughout the year, relating to precision microscopy, failure analysis, and materials science. Meeting with researchers in person and reviewing their applications in detail is the most exciting aspect of attending these tradeshows. Researchers will also have the opportunity to learn about the latest environmental solutions from Herzan that can benefit their research applications.
Stop by the Herzan booth and say hi at the following shows:
New and Improved Resources for the WaveCatcher
The WaveCatcher continues to improve by building on its core principle of being an intuitive and intelligent site survey tool. We are excited to announce the following resources are now available to WaveCatcher users: Quick Guides and an updated User Guide.
These resources relate to version 3.5+ of the WaveCatcher software, so don’t miss out on the Spring Sale to upgrade your version of the software and utilize these helpful tools to get you started with the WaveCatcher.
Quick Guides are short reference documents that enable researchers to perform a task without having to consult the extensive WaveCatcher User Guide. Each Quick Guide is specifically focused to address users’s most common interests and applications.
Complete and Comprehensive User Guide
The WaveCatcher User Guide has been re-written from the ground up, with a detailed overview of the Hardware, Software, and Operations to provide users with the confidence to efficiently and effectively measure with the WaveCatcher Site Survey Tool. The User Guide is designed for WaveCatcher software versions 3.5+.