Achieve Max Resolution With An Active Vibration Cancellation System
For over 25 years, Herzan has been helping researchers achieve more from their research by removing disruptive vibration noise from affecting their instrument. Vibration noise can cause distortions to occur in imaging, making understanding data collected less precise.
Herzan active vibration cancellation systems help attenuate noise found in imaging, whereby maximizing the quality of data collected for a wide range of instruments and applications.
- Sub-hertz vibration cancellation in all six degrees of freedom
- Up to 55 dB of vibration noise reduction
- Automatic leveling (TS Series) and large scale instrument support (AVI Series)
- Plug-n-play solutions not requiring persistent maintenance or adjustments
- 30-Day satisfaction guarantee with full money back if unsatisfied with results
- Free and no hassle product evaluation
- Experienced sales and technical support to help answer any of your questions
What Our Users Are Saying
“Simply put, our experiments would not be possible without the equipment from Herzan. It allows us to do even single-molecule experiments on the second floor of a shaky building!” – Professor Volkmar Heinrich, UC Davis
Trusted By Instrument Makers and Their Users
*All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners