Remove Vibration Noise from Your Microscope Today
For over 25 years, Herzan has been helping researchers achieve more from their research by removing disruptive vibration noise from affecting their microscope. Vibration noise can cause distortions to occur in the imaging, making understanding the data collected less precise. Learn more about our proven strategies and solutions by downloading our latest whitepaper.
Why Choose Herzan?
- Sub-hertz vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom
- Up to 55 dB of vibration noise reduction
- Automatic leveling (TS Series) and large scale instrument support (AVI Series)
- Plug-n-play solutions not requiring persistent maintenance or adjustments
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee with full money back if unsatisfied with results
- Free and no hassle product evaluation
- Experienced sales and technical support to help answer any of your questions
Vibration Control for a Modern Age
What Our Users Are Saying
“Simply put, our experiments would not be possible without the equipment from Herzan. It allows us to do even single-molecule experiments on the second floor of a shaky building!” – Professor Volkmar Heinrich, UC Davis
Trusted By Instrument Makers and Their Users
*All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners